Saturday 30 January 2010

iGoogle


I enjoyed creating my iGoogle page and I can see that having your favourite gadgets readily available at a single click of the mouse as well as a splash of bright colours can cheer up your day!

After much consideration, my five choices are:
  • YouTube and I promised I would be strong and resist the temptation of watching more than a short video whenever I log on to work;
  • iTunes because musical variety is one of the spices of life;
  • Daily Literary Quote because I like quotes sometimes;
  • Places to See because I'm committed to enjoy the delights our planet has to offer;
  • BBC News - UK edition.
I have to admit I found some of the gadgets a bit strange such as eyes that follow the cursor around the screen and so on but perhaps I'm missing the point and they are the future of online entertainment after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment