Thursday 25 March 2010

Google Docs

This is a document I created using Google Docs and, as you can see, I formatted the text by using different font types, sizes, colours and also by making some of it bold. I finally shared the profound quote with a couple of fellow 23 Things participants.

I produced a form with three different types of questions (paragraph text, choose from a list and scale) and, after having chosen an appropriate theme, I e-mailed it to be completed to a few 23 Things participants.

Although I am aware of a lack of more sophisticated features to create text as well as of issues of dependency and privacy, this is simply awesome technology! The ability to produce and edit documents online, to access them anywhere (providing you have an internet connection, that is!) and the advantage of easy collaboration in real-time the service provides should never be underestimated.

No comments:

Post a Comment