Tuesday 9 February 2010

Picnik


After uploading one of my photos from Flickr to Picnik, I simply let my imagination coupled with my creative skills run wild! I tried almost all of the options available under the Edit tab and was not at all concerned with the end product because I felt that, whatever that would be, the end would justify the means. I also tried some of the different effects provided that can be found under the Create tab because they are so much fun. I have to admit that I declined the offer to print my masterpieces at the end as I believe that some things are best left in the electronic format after all.

I had a look at FotoFlexer which claims to be the world’s most advanced online image editor and was particularly impressed with the wrinkle cream that can be found under the Beautify menu as it might come handy in a few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment